Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's time for more sex!

Well folks, the time has come ... I am officially FINISHED college and now await graduation to officially become a Child and Youth Worker (CYW).  Thank you, Georgian College, for providing me with skills, knowledge, excellent contacts and an opportunity to pursue my passion.

Now that school is over, it's time for the good stuff!  I have relocated to Cambridge, Ontario and am launching myself into building Sex Ed Central.  What does this mean to you, dear readers?  It means more education, more workshops, more blog posts, more news updates ... in short, MORE SEX!

Doesn't that sound like fun?!?

I am open to and seeking new opportunities and networking contacts.  You can help me continue to build by simply sharing this website with anyone you know who may be interested.  If you have an idea, contact me.  I want to hear from you!

Stay tuned, folks ... it's all coming together!
Candice :)

p.s. Updated business cards are on the way!  Here's a preview ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment