Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's official - we've grown!

Exciting news! Sex Ed Central has GROWN and now officially includes a VOLUNTEER!

Can you tell I'm super excited about this?

I want to give a big, warm welcome to Jocelyne, who will be contributing to SEC as a volunteer writer. After years of volunteering (which I still do, and you should too!) I am so excited to be able to welcome Jocelyne to Sex Ed Central.

I will be posting more information - including Jocelyne's bio - soon! You can anticipate great articles and blog posts from someone who has a wealth of sexuality knowledge and experience - not to mention a passion for advocacy!

Welcome, Jocelyne! We're so happy to have you on board!

:)

Candice

1 comment:

  1. so awesome. You're doing great, candice. :). Can't wait for the new perspective!!

    ReplyDelete