Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rock Solid

Life is busy these days! While I'm not working a full-time job at the moment, I AM working, and hard! Building two businesses is a lot of work: networking, advertising, recruiting, preparing, learning, presenting, writing, posting, evaluating ... phew!

Arbonne is bringing me new opportunities and excitement all the time, PLUS the benefit of pampering myself every day. Last night my sister Cassie and I decided that it was time to pamper ourselves with a facial. So we did, and it was awesome: fun, laughter, positive energy AND great skin care -- a truly fantastic way to wind down the day.

And in case you're curious about what we used for said mask, it was the FC5 Deep Cleaning Mask. I LOVE the FC5 line!

Sex Ed Central is growing and becoming more of a presence both on and offline. I'm networking a lot more these days, which gives me exposure and increases awareness. I'm in the process of establishing a brand and logo, as well as determining how I want to move forward with this business. As I mentioned in my previous post, being an entrepreneur wasn't something I had planned on. Still, I'm glad I've chosen this path.

Before I get back to work (this is a break, don't ya know?!) I wanted to share some morning inspiration. This was posted by SoulSeeds and is entitled The Seed of Rock Solid Love. By the way, I love SoulSeeds and highly recommend you sign up for their mailing list AND follow them on Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

[caption id="attachment_3208" align="aligncenter" width="470"] When it feels like you’ve hit rock bottom; hope balanced precariously, trust shattered, love on the rocks, decide to make this experience part of your rock solid inner strength. Use the strength that comes from struggle to build a platform for growth. Choose to build your life around love rather than bitterness.[/caption]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment