Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pepsi Refresh!

I've submitted an application for a Pepsi Refresh Grant, and I need you to vote for my idea!

The Pepsi Refresh project asks people like ME to submit their ideas for helping their communities.  I am asking you to vote for me to win $5,000 to offer sex ed to at-risk and street involved youth.

Deliverables:

  • Youth have the knowledge to make informed, healthy sexual decisions

  • Youth have access to accurate sexual health information in a youth-friendly setting

  • Youth are better equipped to negotiate sexual decisions with their partner(s)

  • Youth have increased awareness of STIs, including HIV, and how to avoid them

  • The only such program available to youth in Orillia, Ontario


YOU can vote for me every day between now and February 28.  The top 4 ideas in my category will win $5,000 each.

Please vote for me!  Thank you for your support!

Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment