Saturday, January 15, 2011

Resources are sexy!

I have been working on building up a great "Resources" page - so be sure to check it out!  For the most part, I have carefully selected resources which I believe to be professional, accurate and informative.

That said, some of the resources - and particularly those under the "Blogs" heading - are personal blogs regarding sex and sexuality.  Please do not view these if you find them to be offensive, inappropriate or otherwise undesirable.  I have selected these blogs because I find them to be interesting, informative or otherwise entertaining.

New to the Resources page is a section entitled "Toys and Pleasure".  At the moment, it is limited to Come as You Are (CAYA), although I will be adding more links over time.

Please send me an email if you have suggestions or resources you think would be a good addition to my directory.  And as always, thanks for your support!

Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment