Friday, August 5, 2011

Why Women Cheat

Disclaimer: This article is only partially about sex; more than anything, it's about relationships and why some people seek connections with people outside of their relationships. Please do not misunderstand -- the subject matter of this article is COMPLETELY SEPARATE from the articles I've published about nonmonogamy / open relationships / monogamish relationships (etc). This is about actual "down and dirty" cheating ... specifically, women seeking to cheat on their husbands.

In the article, the author "goes undercover" on AshleyMadison.com to try to find out why women cheat. With the knowledge and consent of his wife, he creates profiles, talks to women, meets them in person and integrates his "interview" questions into their casual conversations. The article is well-written and I think it gives some great insight into why some women seek connections with others, outside of their marriages/relationships. 

Happy reading!  :)

"Honey, I have to join Ashley Madison."

So began the pitch I gave my wife to let me join the marrieds-looking-for-affairs website, AshleyMadison.com. It would be part of my research into women who cheat, why infidelity is increasing, and what can be done to possibly affair-proof a marriage. I proposed to "cheat" on her for a few weeks, to talk to and attempt to seduce as many women as possible, and get a real-world understanding of why women want to stay married but also need some illicit action on the side.

Read the rest of the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment