Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Website changes are coming ...

The title says it all ... I am working on a number of changes to the site, including updates and lots of added content. That said, it's a slow process as I'm very picky about what I publish (accurate and high-quality is an absolute must) and I write the majority of it myself.  So, stay tuned as I post updates (I will let you know where to find them here on my blog).

In the meantime, I am open to suggestions for just about everything ... content, blog posts, information, topics, sex ed workshop ideas, etc ... send them my way! Please send me an email or leave a comment with your ideas/suggestions/constructive criticism and I will certainly take what you say into account.  THANK YOU for your continued support as I, and Sex Ed Central, continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment