Friday, July 15, 2011

New Workshop Offerings

My new Bartimaeus business cards arrived today!  If you haven't already heard, Bartimaeus and I are partnering to offer a variety of sexual health education workshops.  At this point the focus is on serving the sexuality education needs of children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, as well as their caregivers, foster parents and support staff.  You can find more information about these new workshops on the Bartimaeus website.

Let me be clear that I will be continuing to offer a wide variety of workshops, available for both staff training and front line clientele.  If you're interested in more information, please contact me.


I am very excited about this next step in my sexuality education / sex ed work and I will keep you posted on how things progress!




[caption id="attachment_1483" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Candice's Bartimaeus Card"][/caption]

Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment