Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Talking Head

Today I spent some time updating my resume and my "About Me" page.  I try to keep these both current ... the resume for obvious reasons, and the "About Me" page because I hope to be more than a talking head.

This occurred to me because, as I was reading a blog post by someone I follow regularly, I realized that I really don't know anything about most of the people whose blogs I read.  Given that I am an educator, that I talk to people about a pretty personal subject, and that I like to be active within the community, I want people to know a little something about me before they implicitly trust (or dismiss!) whatever I have to say.

So, this post is my attempt to give you a little more insight into what I am all about ... if you're interested, please take a moment to learn about me, by reading this page: "Sexual Health Educator: Candice Reich".  And if you would like to reciprocate and introduce yourself, please do so!  Leave a comment or send me a message ... I promise I won't bite ... at least not this time!  ;)

Candice :)

[caption id="attachment_1458" align="alignleft" width="199" caption="Candice and Mark - Canada Day 2011"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment