Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moving forward in a seriously SEXY way!

I am really, really happy with the new website. The new layout and new functionality has made it easier than ever for me to add content and expand the information and resources available throughout the site. As well, I am pleased to announce that my new mobile site is under development; I'll let you know when it's ready! All of my website work, including the mobile site, is thanks to Analyzed Marketing Solutions. Check them out to learn about all of the services they offer, including web development, mobile websites, QR codes, Google Places and Facebook Fan Pages!

You may have already noticed that I've added lots of new content to the site over the past few weeks. Education Central has really grown, and now features articles on various sex-related topics (e.g. relationships, sexual health, contraceptives and LGBTQ). I've also added links to some great videos, and the selection is expanding! If you're interested in some great reading on the topic of sexuality, check out my suggested reading page (also expanding!) -- and feel free to make suggestions of your own!

I have several great posts and articles in development so don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list by entering your email (to the right of this post on Sex Ed Central). We'll never send you spam or give away any of your info, and you'll receive an email every time I make a new blog post!

I'm looking forward to meeting your sex education needs!

Candice :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment