Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm still here ...

It's been almost a month since my last post -- how time flies! I apologize to any disappointed regulars, and I will work hard at lining up some great content for you over the coming weeks.

Before I get to that -- an announcement!

I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks, but it's time to spread the word. I have a new job, and will be starting on Monday with the Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB). It's a 1-year maternity leave contract - a full-time CYW position. I am very excited, a little bit nervous, and definitely looking forward to putting my CYW skills into action.

This means a few small changes for Sex Ed Central. For one, I am going to work on making posts on two or three specific days of the week (for the sake of my own organization!). Secondly, I'm going to be posting more "third-party" content ... meaning content that I (or another awesome person) have found, read and enjoyed enough to share with you! Third, it means that I'm going to be busy, but my #1 passion is still teaching sex ed! So if you hear of something I might be interested in, or know someone who wants a workshop, please let me know!  *Note: Open Salon readers can contact me via my website - www.sexedcentral.com*


As always, thanks for reading and I would love to hear back from you!

Candice :)

1 comment: