Sunday, April 18, 2010

Like what I'm doing?

Like what I'm doing?  Have suggestions?  Want to chat?

You can subscribe to receive email updates whenever I post new content; simply enter your email address in the in the box to the right of any blog post, and click "Subscribe".

You can also share the love (the purple heart icons scattered around the site) ... subscribe to my RSS feeds, follow me on Twitter, or stumble me on StumbleUpon ("I like it" is greatly appreciated!).

Feel free to contact me (using the "contact" page) with any comments, questions, suggestions, ideas etc that you may have!

So far, everything I have done has been AMAZING ... but has also been at my own out-of-very-tight-budget-pocket expense.  If you'd like to support my efforts (and help me buy my OWN sex ed kit!), you can support me.  Every penny will go back into developing the best program I possibly can!

Please spread the word about what I'm doing - tell your friends, family, colleagues, peers, students, and anyone else you think might be interested!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment