Friday, April 15, 2011

I promised you more sex ...

I informed you a few weeks ago that finishing school would mean more sex, and I am keeping my promise!  You may have noticed the recent influx of posts, but have you noticed the changes and additions to the website?  If not, now's your chance!

I have made a number of updates to the site and am working on developing more.  I thought about holding off on publishing them until I had everything ready, but let's face it -- I will always have more to add.  Besides, I am an excitable person, and I get excited about my business!  So, make sure you check out the Education Central page, which now features links to the articles I've written and posted.  At this point there are only two articles (Sex Education for Parents and LGBTTIQQ2S – What Do Those Words Mean?).  More articles are in the works, including one about educating individuals with intellectual disabilities.  Stay tuned!

The Resources page is revamped and features a descriptive list of many sexuality and sexual health resources.  As there are so many great websites out there, I'm asking YOU to contribute ... if you know of any great websites I might want to include in my resources (or just check out because they're awesome), please let me know!  Similarly, I’m always looking for new and interesting topics to write about (you may have noticed, I enjoy writing).  If you have an idea for what could be a great article or blog post, please send me a message with your suggestion.  I really appreciate receiving feedback. :)

Last - but definitely not least - you can keep up to date with Sex Ed Central by subscribing to our feed (found on the Blog page) or sending me a message requesting to be added to our newsletter.

As always, thank you for reading and I hope you find something interesting on my site.

Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment