Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Featuring Dan Savage ...

I have spoken briefly about Dan Savage in previous posts, but this post is entirely dedicated to this week's Savage Love column.  As someone who advocates for an open an honest dialogue around sexuality, I'm all for exploring what does and doesn't make a relationship work.  This includes talking about the idea of having a committed, nonmonogamous relationship (sometimes referred to as an "open relationship").

I've had this discussion with others before, and I'm sure it will come up again.  I believe that it is entirely possible to have a satisfying, loving, committed relationship without requiring sexual exclusivity.

I'm going to leave that one hang for a bit, and refer you to this week's Savage Love.  I'm warning you now, he uses language that would not be rated PG13.  As well, I cannot be held responsible for any offense taken from what is said in any of Dan's columns.

Savage Love: I want my MTV

Enjoy!

Candice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment