Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Celebrating the success of an amazing woman!

I would like to officially congratulate a great friend and an amazing woman - Danielle Stein - on her passion and success in sexuality education and outreach.  I personally owe Dani a massive THANK YOU for her work co-coordinating NAKED (University of Guelph) while I was involved ... her passion and enthusiasm helped me to realize that I was not alone in dreaming of being a sexuality educator.

[caption id="attachment_1440" align="alignleft" width="264"] Candice and Dani[/caption]

Danielle has continued to do incredible work since our NAKED days.  She currently works for the AIDS Committee of York Region

[caption id="attachment_1441" align="alignright" width="188"] Candice and Julia[/caption]

(ACYR) and is enthusiastically working to "help people live happier and more fulfilled lives one orgasm at a time.” (Sex Life Canada).

I recently stumbled across a few photos from our NAKED days ... although you can't see her, Dani is the one wearing the giant condom!  The other photo features myself and my best friend Julia, happily posing as lovely clitorises.  :)

Now a featured personality on Sex Life Canada, Danielle is quickly becoming an essential figure in sexuality education in Canada.  You can read all about here in this Sex Life Canada article: "Sex is her niche: Danielle Stein"

Congratulations Dani, I am so happy for you!!!

xox

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment