Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another activity ready!

Okay folks, the board for my second activity is finally finished. The only problem remaining is that I don't have a clever or witty name for this one!

What's Your Plan A?

Essentially, I present the methods, give them each an info sheet about all 4 (with the main points) and then have them fill out this board with the cards I've also made (e.g. under "Effectiveness" they would select the card with "88% effective" written on it and stick it in the "Condoms" column). Repeat until completed! Of course I'll endeavour to make it more interesting than that, but I'm sure you get the essence of the activity!

Info Sheet

So ... any great name ideas? Help me out and I'll send you a surprise! Mailing address required :)

*note* THANK YOU TO KRISTIN for your great name idea!

Aside from the tremendous amounts of work I've done today, it's been a GREAT day and I have lots of things to write about! However, it's late and I am exhausted, so they will have to wait. Keep reading ... I will keep posting!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment