Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There comes a day ...

There comes a day when you have to throw yourself to the sharks ... and hope that they're not too hungry!

That day has arrived for me ... it is officially "start my workshop" day!

I consider today to be more of a "soft start" ... like the "soft openings" before the Grand Opening of a new store. Tonight we're talking about me, the workshop, ground rules, and what the kids want to talk about over the next 10 weeks. I'm taking lots of fun stuff (handouts, resources, flipcharts, booklets, condoms) but it's not until next week that the REAL teaching starts.

It's all coming together ... the posters are being printed, schools have been contacted, public health has been called, and the veggie trays have been ordered! Wish me luck!

Workshop Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment